onsdag 24 februari 2010

Still missing

Emily is still missing, I got a phone call saturday from a man who had seen an afghan and I was so happy but it was probably not her, a couple of hours later I found out that there was a guy who just had imported a blackmasked gold male in same age as Emily.

We don´t have much blackmasked gold her in Sweden and suddenly right now we have a new dog in that coulor here so once again when the evening came my heart was broken like all the other nights for the last 1,5 month.

I do hope that peeople keep on looking and call me rather one time xtra and not wait, it has been so cold and we have got so much wet, heavy snow and the coat on an afghan can´t keep the water out so please, I still need all your help finding her.

Hugs

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar